Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 104

Thread: The Magical Quotes Of Life...

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Well I am back. I thought I was going to have a nice day off, but it didn't work out that way. My grandma went to the hospital last week for low blood sugar and yesterday two nurses tried to move her and dropped her on the floor and broke her leg. So needless to say it was a pretty bad day for me... But I need to stay focused and have positive thoughts to keep me going, so here is one for today:

    "Winners are those people who make a habit of doing the things losers are uncomfortable doing."

    Ed Foreman

    Have A Great Day
    and Pray For My Grandma
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #72
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    So sorry to hear about your Grandma Dawny!
    I hope she is doing alright.

    Hey...you got a good Thursday quote for us?

    Have a nice day young lady!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I am here and thanks Gus. But it really doesn't look good for my Grandma. I didn't go to work today because her kidney's are now failing. And we are battling the hospital right now. Because they are saying one thing and my grandma had said another. But my grandma has slipped into a coma right now. They called it a temporary coma (a long nap) But my drama doesn't end there. I left the hospital about 4:00am and my mom stayed. When I got home my little brother (who I have been battling with forever) stoled my mom's car. So I had him thrown back in the slammer. I am really getting sick of this stuff. I just want to run away from it. But I am trying to keep my head up. So I vented all this stuff on her. I should be trying to positive, so I will leave by saying this:

    "If God gets me to it, he will get my through it".

    Peace and Prayer
    Dawn

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Well it is Friday and I am trying to get my stuff together so I can get through work and go see my Grandma. Nothing has changed with her. As for the other I have no idea where that is going to go. Any way here is one for everyone and have a nice weekend:

    The past belongs to the past. Let's focus on the big picture up front; let's focus in the future. Remember, what is on front of us is more important than what's left behind."
    Copyright ? 2006 Carmen Baez


    Have A great day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow for once I wanted this weekend over. The only good things were, my grandma is in stable condition, I had the step-daughters,sister-in-law over for Father's day. By the way happy Father's day to all the daddies out there. And the last good thing was spending a few minutes on the computer with everyone here Saturday night. So I am going in to work in a good positive mood, so here is one for today:

    " The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: find what it is that interests you and that you can do well, and when you find it, put your whole soul into it ---every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have."
    --- John D. Rockefeller III
    Have A Great Day
    Love
    Dawn

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well the count down is on. I have nine more working days until I have my summer shut down at work. That means I will be off for two weeks. I can't wait. I have plans to work on my house some more. Painting my bedroom that is all, the rest is for r/r. Anyway here is one for today:

    "The strongest oak in the forest is not the one protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It's the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun. Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit."
    Napoleon Hill

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  7. #77
    dallas36
    Guest dallas36's Avatar

    Post

    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission."

    And my all time favorite:

    "That and a token will get you a ride on the subway."

  8. #78
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Test test...the new page is sticking.Dawn's June 19 post is last one showing.

  9. #79
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Sorry folks. This has been another Hostboard 2 glitch. I am soooo looking forward to Hostboard 3.

    Keep them quotes a-coming! We are back in business!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 20, 2006 11:23 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Hump Day... I can just see the weekend right around the corner. Anyway here is one to get everyone through the day.

    " Don't give up on Hope because Hope would never give up on you."
    Written in 2006 by Lucy D. --- Illinois

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic